Secure your container steel door with a lockset! Protect your belongings, and ensure peace of mind, knowing that your items are safe and secure. Investing in a lockset for your container steel door is a smart and cost-efficient decision.
- Door Range 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thickness doors.
- Backset 2-3/4 in. Standard, 2-3/8 in., 3-3/4 in.
- Front 2-1/4 in. x 1-1/8 in., adjustable for flat or beveled doors 1/8 in. in 2 in.
- Strike ASA strike standard. “T” and full lip strike available on request.
- Latchbolt 1/2 in. Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL listed.
- Latch and Stick Screws 8-32 X 1 in. FPH dual purpose.
- ANSI Standards Meets or exceeds of BHMA/ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 2(FF-H 106C), 400,000 cycles.
- Exposed Trim Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are Zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
- Keying 6-pin “C” keyway cylinder, 2 keys per lock.
- Cylinders & Keyways 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard
- SL00 US26D
Adjustable latch bolt design for commercial application.
- Wrought Brass or Stainless Steel.
- Adjustable 1 3/8 in. (35mm) to 1 3/4 in. (45mm) door thickness.
- Backset adjustable 2 3/8 in. or 2 3/4 in.
- Deadbolt faceplate – standard 2 1/4 in. X 1 in. packed with 1/8 in. plastic filler to convert 1 in. face plate to 1 1/8 in. wide door preparations.
- Bore diameter – 1 in. for latch, 1 1/2 in. or 2 1/8 in. for lock housing.
- Strike – 1 1/8 in. X 2 3/4 in. square corner.
- Keyways – 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard.
- LSD01 US26D